Tel.: +32 9 216 76 90
Fax: +32 9 216 76 91
- Pictures and movies
The CAB Dry Ice Blaster is a two-hose machine designed for:
• fast cleaning
• cleaning large areas
• medium to high pressure applications
The CAB Dry Ice Blaster is ideal for contract cleaners.
Save considerably on pellet consumption!
The CAB series are designed to operate as a two-hose system:
a pellet hose at low pressure and a blast hose at high pressure.
Thanks to this unique CRYONOMIC® concept the pellets are not damaged during transport to the gun, resulting in:
• low dry ice consumption
• continuous performance
• the ability to clean up to 100 metres away from blasting unit.
All CRYONOMIC® CAB units can also work with a single hose system and minigun! This is particularly useful for cleaning jobs with poor accessibility.
The CAB blasters are the only units available with features increasing the overall cleaning efficiency:
• gun light
• remote control on gun
• air volume control on the gun.
CAB series are available in 3 models:
• CAB 51: variable blast pressure
• CAB 52: variable pressure and ice consumption
• CAB 53: remote control of blasting parameters on gun !
CAB Blaster Characteristics
• Chassis: complete stainless steel chassis
• Outer dimensions: 860 mm x 400 mm x 560 mm
• Weight: ± 80 kg
• Hopper: 20 kg dry ice capacity
• Blast pressure: 1-16 bar
• Pellet consumption: 20 to 105 kg/h
start-up value programmable
• Possible configurations: standard two-hose system can also operate as a single hose system by simply switching hose and gun!
• Pre-equipped for gun light
• Compact equipment
• Reliable operation
• Efficient in pellet consumption
The adjustable CRYONOMIC® CAB gun light provides a clear white spot with 12 super LEDs on the object to clean, focused at the ideal working distance.
All CRYONOMIC® guns have their specific applications. However, they can be used with every type of CRYONOMIC® two-hose ice blaster:
• The most powerful and versatile gun: the G5000 series
The G5000 two-hose gun is the standard and most powerful gun. This gun is available with different options: remote control, air volume control or both. This series can be combined with a wide range of nozzles.
• Poor accessibility?
Choose the MG1004. This ultra compact one-hose gun has its own range of small nozzles and works on the two-hose blaster!
The MG2000 is a small but powerful dual hose gun, suitable for heavy duty cleaning applications with space constraints and available with a variety of nozzles.
• Robot application?
Select the RG2000. This strong two-hose gun is designed for automated dry ice blasting applications.
• Live (low- to mid-voltage) equipment?
The MG1003 is the thermoplastic plastic version of the MG1000 for applications where non-conductive tooling is a safety requirement.
The guns mentioned above can be stored in a practical gun box with space for 3 different guns.
CRYONOMIC® offers a large variety of round, wide, bent and extra long nozzles for all guns. Length available from 67 mm up to 4 m.
• Sound and Air reduced nozzles
• Practical nozzle box with most commonly used nozzles and tools.
• If application circumstances require adaptations to existing equipment or development of new equipment such as special guns or nozzles, our R&D department will offer you a custom solution.
CRYONOMIC® offers the following accessories for Dry Ice Cleaning:
•CRYONOMIC® gun light
•spare parts box
•extension of pellet hoses: sets of 5, 10 and 25 m (up to 125 m realised)
•different types of pellet hoses
•disposable hose protection
•hose storage bag
•pellet splitter Y
•dry ice gloves & coveralls
CRYONOMIC® offers the following options on the Blasters:
• pellet rotor for reduced ice consumption
• extra large hopper XL
• blaster for automation CAB-52XLA
• pellet flow controller
• transformer 110 V / 220 V, …
• air preparation module
CRYONOMIC® offers the following additional equipment:
• sound reduction cabinets
• compressors suited for dry ice blasting
• CRYONOMIC® equipment in automated systems: Click here.