Tel.: +32 9 216 76 90
Fax: +32 9 216 76 91
- Pictures and movies
Dry ice grit blasting combines both dry ice and a minimum quantity of abrasive agent, to give the only true ecological way of grit blasting!
In addition to the well known superior capabilities of CRYONOMIC® dry ice blasters, this concept allows to take advantage of the abrasive action of grit together with the removal action of dry ice, resulting in :
The CRYONOMIC® dry ice grit blasting system is based on R&D and extensive testing proving that combining dry ice with abrasive agents leads to a far more powerful and faster blast cleaning method compared to the cleaning methods separately. In fact applying dry ice reinforces and accelerates the abrasive action of the grit.
• the COB 62+ series dry ice blaster
• the stainless steel "Abrasive Module" easily mountable at the front of the machine
• additional abrasive granulate hose
• a special abrasion resistant nozzle for the standard dry ice cleaning gun MG1004
This Dry Ice Grit Blaster is based on the patented CRYONOMIC® +technology of ARTIMPEX NV. and meets the new EC machine directive 2006/42/EC (incl 2006/95/EC and 2004/108/EC).
With the Cryonomic Dry ice Grit Blasting system you can achieve the same results as conventional grit blasting (realise surface finish : Sa 2.5) but generally faster and with only a fraction of the waste.
• rust removal, paint stripping, grafiti removal, ...
• stubborn material removal
• surface roughening before painting, coating,...
• It can be used to clean buildings, infrastructure and other objects of different nature (wood, metal, stone etc.) that require an abrasive touch.
Specialised companies selling different types of abrasive agents will be able to advise you the most suitable abrasive for your application. Every abrasive agent with a diameter between 0,1 mm and 2 mm can be used.