- Vous êtes ici:
- Conteneurs et machines pour la production de glace carbonique
Isolated dry ice containers
The CRYONOMIC® Isolated Containers (CIC) are very well-isolated thermoplastic boxes. They have been designed for the storage and transport of dry ice and are of course also well suited to keep other products cool.
CIC-33 (33 liters)
The CIC33 is the smallest container in our product range. The container has a storage capacity of ± 26 kg dry ice and weighs only 14 kg! The strong and hygienic CIC-series combines the quality and hygiene of the monobloc structure in polyethylene with the use of metal components realised in stainless steel.
Features CRYONOMIC® dry ice containers
- Hygienic silicone seal
- Rust proof
- Depth of the container at the inside is not too high, allowing every user to empty the dry ice from the bottom without problems
- Compact and easy to move within your company
- Closures and hinges do not come out of the walls
Clip dry ice containers
The containers are made with an isolation technique that assures a perfect attachment of the isolation with the inner and outer walls of the container. Even in contact with low temperatures of dry ice the walls will not deform.
CRYONOMIC® SMALL DRY ICE CONTAINERS
Our new small containers are available in 3 different sizes:
- CIC33: 33 liters, ± 26 kg dry ice
- CIC65: 65 liters, ± 52 kg dry ice
- CIC91: 91 liters, ± 73 kg dry ice
For more details and information about the CRYONOMIC® dry ice containers, please download our leaflet (see Documents).