- You are here:
What are the main advantages of dry ice cleaning?
- Generates up-time: substantially reducing downtime by eliminating the need to strip down and reassemble machinery parts.
- Eliminates the need for detergents or chemicals to degrease.
- Is non-abrasive compared to sand and grit blasting or cleaning with brushes.
- Environmentally friendly: the removal of stubborn contaminated layers without generating waste (the dry ice simply disappears).
- Compact and versatile: the cleaning equipment can be taken to the large object to be cleaned, not the other way round.
- Dry Ice Cleaning can be used anywhere where water, sand or other cleaning products are not allowed: Dry Ice Blasting is a suitable technique for use on electrical machines and in the food industry.
Convinced about the advantages of dry ice cleaning? Contact us for more information about our dry ice blasting machines.