- You are here:
Customer confidence is earned day after day.
ARTIMPEX N.V. was established in 1978 and are the inventor and manufacturer of CRYONOMIC® Dry Ice Equipment. The export of Dry Ice Blasting Equipment started in 1993 and has been quickly extended by manufacturing dry ice production machines and dry ice containers.
When ARTIMPEX N.V. started developing the CRYONOMIC® technology, it set out to produce dry ice cleaning systems and additional products that would surpass all competitive products on the market. Today, we have attained a unique position in the world market with our technology and technical expertise.
We are proud to be able to bring exactly the solution that our customers are looking for.
Download our catalogue!
WORLDWIDE DISTRIBUTOR NETWORK
ARTIMPEX N.V. are renowned for in-house development and supplying customers with quality performance equipment at a competitive price. Our distributors and agents are experienced professionals who are able to advise customers (both manufacturers and service providers) on our products and assist them with after sales service.
The CRYONOMIC® cleaning technique is developed in Belgium and used throughout the world and with a worldwide team of 60 people we will be happy to introduce our technology to your company.
LET US KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED TO BECOME AN AUTHORISED CRYONOMIC® PARTNER.
Recent projects and realisations
Evolution of the CRYONOMIC® dry ice blasters
- 1992: VSU-100 E
- 1996: JUNIOR
- 1997: JOBBER
- 1998: VSU-380
- 2002: CAB5 series
- 2007: COB62
- 2012: CAB72, COMBI7 series and COB71
The principle of dry ice and dry ice cleaning
What is dry ice?
Dry ice is the solid form of CO2. It has a temperature of –79° C. At atmospheric pressure it evaporates into the air. It is called “dry ice” because it doesn’t contain water. For dry ice cleaning purposes dry ice in the form of granulates of 3 mm diameter, called pellets, is most commonly used.
Read more about how to use dry ice for cleaning on the "dry ice process"-page.
What are the main advantages of dry ice cleaning?
- Generates up-time: substantially reducing downtime by eliminating the need to strip down and reassemble machinery parts.
- Eliminates the need for detergents or chemicals to degrease.
- Is non-abrasive compared to sand and grit blasting or cleaning with brushes.
- Environmentally friendly: the removal of stubborn contaminated layers without generating waste (the dry ice simply disappears).
- Compact and versatile: the cleaning equipment can be taken to the large object to be cleaned, not the other way round.
- Dry Ice Cleaning can be used anywhere where water, sand or other cleaning products are not allowed: Dry Ice Blasting is a suitable technique for use on electrical machines and in the food industry.
Why choose for CRYONOMIC®?
- Provides ecological technologies
- Wide range of products
- The company manufactures dry ice blasters for more than 27 years
- Patented CRYONOMIC® technology has been integrated in the machines
- Perfect after sales service!
- Mostly local service by CRYONOMIC®-partners