Which dry ice containers to choose?
The 3 small containers are perfectly suitable for companies that regularly need to transport or store small goods or samples at a very low temperature without electricity. The containers have a storage capacity of 25 to 73 kg of dry ice. They are typically used in labs, hospitals or for other applications like smoke generation, transporting small goods, etc…
Features CRYONOMIC® dry ice containers
• Very well isolated containers
• Hygienic silicone seal
• Rust resistant
• Compact and easy to move
• Closures and hinges fit within the walls of the container so that they're not getting damaged during transport.
CIC33 – CIC 65 – CIC91
The small CIC-family consists of 3 small dry ice containers that can easily be moved, stacked or transported. You can find all the details about their capacity, weight.. below or download our folder. Don’t hesitate to contact us for a personalized quotation that fits your needs.
(*) A low terra-weight is important when you regularly transport dry ice.
More info and characteristics can be found in the leaflet below.
Clip dry ice containers
The containers are made with an isolation technique that assures a perfect attachment of the isolation with the inner and outer walls of the container. Even in contact with low temperatures of dry ice the walls will not deform.
Option: rolling platform
All containers of the Small CIC-family can have an optional rolling platform.
- The platform helps you move your containers smoothly and effortlessly.
- The frame is supported by 4 wheels of which 2 wheels have brakes.
- Each frame is designed to fit the dimensions of the container perfectly.