13. Can I use dry ice on hot tooling?
Dry ice blasting always cleans faster when the base material is hot (higher thermo shock). Experience in cleaning hot moulds shows that the dry ice blaster goes 2 to 3 times faster and that the cooling does not cause any harm.
- 9. How are the dry ice pellets made?
- 10. How can dry ice be stored and transported?
- 11. How is CRYONOMIC® equipment different from competitors?
- 12. Does dry ice blasting cool the base material?
- 14. Can I use my shop air for operating the system?
- 15. What kind of air system is recommended for contract cleaners?