15. What kind of compressed air is recommended for dry ice blasting by contract cleaners?
To take advantage of the full power of CRYONOMIC® dry ice blasting equipment capabilities, we recommend a screw type, oil free compressor that provides 6 to 12 m³ per minute at 6 to 12 bar.
Drying up to a dew point of 0°C is sufficient in most cases. Drying up to -20°C is optimal.
- 9. How are dry ice pellets made?
- 10. How can dry ice be stored and transported?
- 11. How is CRYONOMIC® dry ice blasting equipment different from competitors?
- 12. Does dry ice blasting cool the base material?
- 13. Can I blast with dry ice on hot tooling?
- 14. Can I use my shop air for operating the dry ice blasting system?