13. Can I blast with dry ice on hot tooling?
Dry ice blasting always cleans faster when the base material is hot (higher thermo shock). Experience in cleaning hot moulds shows that the dry ice blaster goes 2 to 3 times faster and that the cooling does not cause any harm.
- 9. How are dry ice pellets made?
- 10. How can dry ice be stored and transported?
- 11. How is CRYONOMIC® dry ice blasting equipment different from competitors?
- 12. Does dry ice blasting cool the base material?
- 14. Can I use my shop air for operating the dry ice blasting system?
- 15. What kind of compressed air is recommended for dry ice blasting by contract cleaners?