Compact dry ice blaster
The COB62 is a compact and lightweight dry ice blasting machine especially developed for focalised cleaning and high performance cleaning with low air consumption. It is the smallest machine in our range, but not inferior to the rest!
This dry ice blaster is based on the patented CRYONOMIC® technology of ARTIMPEX NV. and meets the new EC machine directive 2006/42/EC.
We make the difference for you!
• Low air consumption
• Ergonomic design - light & easy manipulation
• Best price/performance ratio on the market
• Minimum blasting pressure 1 bar
• Safety catch to avoid accidental start of blasting
Cleaning with COB-series
The COB62 is a regularly used machine in different industries. Let's find out in this short clip.
Ergonomic, safe and lightweight MG1004 gun
• Quick-fit nozzles changed within seconds: no tools required
• Nozzles can be turned in any desired position during operation
• Equipped to plug-in the CRYONOMIC® gun light with adjustable intensity
• Integrated safety catch: avoids undesired blast activation (legally imposed for CE)
• The control cable plugs directly into the gun! No more annoying dangling connectors at the gun
• Ergonomic shockproof thermoplastic handle
Electrically isolated blast gun MG1006
• To clean live (low- to mid-voltage) equipment
• Full plastic isolated blast gun for applications where non-conductive tooling is a safety requirement
Variety of CRYONOMIC® NT- nozzles
• High performance nozzles for any circumstances
• Changed within second: no tools required
• Models: Round, flat, angled, custom made
• Length: from 55 mm up to 1 m and more
• Available in stainless steel, aluminum or thermoplastic
• Special low air consumption nozzles (< 1 m³/min up to 4 bar)
Crushes dry ice pellets for cleaning delicate surfaces and objects
• Easy to mount at machine and/or gun (in a matter of seconds with quick coupling)
- can be used with every nozzle
- nozzle does not have to be exchanged or removed
Which pellet crusher to choose?
1. The standard pellet crusher 100% can be used for delicate surfaces.
Indicative example: 10 pellets crushed into 40 particles.
2. The variable crusher 50-100% can be used for less delicate surfaces.
Indicative example if you crush on 50%: 10 pellets crushed into 20 particles.
3. The variable crusher 100-200% can be used for very delicate surfaces.
Indicative example if you crush on 200%: 10 pellets crushed into 80 particles.
(see examples below)
The CRYONOMIC® gun and accessory box for one-hose systems
The gun and accessory box for one-hose systems contains standardly:
• Commonly used round, flat and angled nozzles
• Standard pellet crusher, gun light
• Empty space to store blast gun, second crusher and electrical cabinet key
• Optional spare parts set
Toolbox with personal protection material
The CRYONOMIC® toolbox (ref. 21460) is perfect to transport:
• your accessory boxes
• two hose sets
• and is provided with an empty space to store the CRYONOMIC® abrasive module!
The toolbox that is used to arrive fully equipped to the place of the cleaning job or to give professional demonstrations, is delivered with a complete range of personal protection material for dry ice blasting:
• 1 safety helmet with ear and face protection
• 12 handgloves size 10
• 10 mouth masks
• 20 disposable overall size XXL
• 200 ear plugs
The toolbox also contains:
• 1 power cord 220V 5m
• 1 earthcable set 5m
Click here to download the brochure!