COMBI71: remote control in option
Heavy duty dry ice blaster
The COMBI71 is a heavy duty dry ice blaster developed for very intensive and long duration cleaning jobs. This machine can be completed with a 2-hose gun and hose to become to the most versatile blasting equipment, COMBI73.
Combined with the abrasive module, this machine can operate as a dry ice grit blaster.
Dry ice blaster with remote control
CRYONOMIC® developed their guns with remote control to give you the opportunity to change parameters of your blaster at a certain distance. We call it our COMBI71R blaster.
Why choose for remote control?
• Possible to change dry ice feed rate on the gun
• Possible to change blast pressure on the gun
• Possible to change intensity of gun light
This dry ice blaster is based on the patented CRYONOMIC® technology of ARTIMPEX NV. and meets the new EC machine directive 2006/42/EC.
Dry ice cleaning with COMBI-series
Watch here more applications that are cleaned with our CRYONOMIC® COMBI machines.
Ergonomic, safe and lightweight MG1004(R) dry ice blast gun
• Quick-fit nozzles changed within seconds: no tools required
• Nozzles can be turned in any desired position during operation
• Equipped to plug-in the CRYONOMIC® gun light with adjustable intensity
• Integrated safety catch: avoids undesired blast activation (legally imposed for CE)
• The control cable plugs directly into the gun! No more annoying dangling connectors at the gun
• Ergonomic shockproof thermoplastic handle
Electrically isolated dry ice blast gun MG1006
• To clean live (low- to mid-voltage) equipment
• Full plastic isolated blast gun for applications where non-conductive tooling is a safety requirement
Variety of CRYONOMIC® NT- nozzles
• High performance nozzles for any circumstances
• Changed within second: no tools required
• Models: round, flat, angled, custom made
• Length: from 55 mm up to 1 m and more
• Available in stainless steel, aluminum or thermoplastic
• Special low air consumption nozzles (< 1 m³/min up to 4 bar)
Crushes dry ice pellets for cleaning delicate surfaces and objects
• Easy to mount at machine and/or gun (in a matter of seconds with quick coupling)
- can be used with every nozzle
- nozzle does not have to be exchanged or removed
Which pellet crusher to choose?
1. The standard pellet crusher 100% can be used for delicate surfaces.
Indicative example: 10 pellets crushed into 40 particles.
2. The variable crusher 50-100% can be used for less delicate surfaces.
Indicative example if you crush on 50%: 10 pellets crushed into 20 particles.
3. The variable crusher 100-200% can be used for very delicate surfaces.
Indicative example if you crush on 200%: 10 pellets crushed into 80 particles.
(see examples below)
• The stainless steel 'Abrasive Module' easily mountable at the front of the machine
• Additional abrasive granulate hose
• Special abrasion resistant nozzle for the standard dry ice cleaning gun MG1004(R)
For what applications can you use the Abrasive Module?
• Rust removal, paint stripping, graffiti removal, ...
• Stubborn material removal
• Surface roughening before painting, coating,...
• It can be used to clean buildings, infrastructure and other objects of different nature (wood, metal, stone etc.) that require an abrasive touch.
Dry ice grit blasting
• Making cleaning up after abrasive blasting much easier and faster.
• Reducing dramatically the quantity of abrasive blasting agent necessary for a particular job.
• Environmental responsibility.
• Reducing the volume of secondary waste. The dry ice completely disappears on impact.
• Extending the scope of general contract cleaning companies significantly with 1 machine.
Every abrasive agent with a diameter between 0,1 mm and 2 mm can be used.
The CRYONOMIC® gun and accessory box for one-hose systems
The gun and accessory box for one-hose systems contains standardly:
• Commonly used round, flat and angled nozzles
• Standard pellet crusher, gun light
• Empty space to store blast gun, second crusher and electrical cabinet key
• Optional spare parts set
Toolbox with personal protection material
The CRYONOMIC® toolbox (ref. 21460) is perfect to transport:
• your accessory boxes
• two hose sets
• and is provided with an empty space to store the CRYONOMIC® abrasive module!
The toolbox that is used to arrive fully equipped to the place of the cleaning job or to give professional demonstrations, is delivered with a complete range of personal protection material for dry ice blasting:
• 1 safety helmet with ear and face protection
• 12 handgloves size 10
• 10 mouth masks
• 20 disposable overall size XXL
• 200 ear plugs
The toolbox also contains:
• 1 power cord 220V 5m
• 1 earthcable set 5m
Click here to download the brochure!
Control panel COMBI7
• Emergency stop and ON/OFF buttons
• Robust industrial grade single touch control buttons:
- Dry ice feed rate: digital indication
- Gun light: adjustable light intensity
- Abrasive module selector (LED-indicated)
- Blast pressure regulation and manometer
- Remote control activator