COMBI72: remote control in option
Heavy duty dry ice blaster
The COMBI72 is a dry ice blaster developed for:
• Heavy duty jobs
• Longer distance
• Large surfaces
This machine can be completed with a 1-hose gun and hose to become to the most versatile blasting equipment, COMBI73.
Dry ice blaster with remote control
CRYONOMIC® developed their guns with remote control to give you the opportunity to change parameters of your blaster at certain distance. We call it our COMBI72R blaster.
Why choose for remote control?
• Possible to change dry ice feed rate on the gun
• Possible to change blast pressure on the gun
• Possible to change intensity of gun light
This dry ice blaster is based on the patented CRYONOMIC® technology of ARTIMPEX NV. and meets the new EC machine directive 2006/42/EC.
Cleaning with COMBI-series
Watch here more applications that are cleaned with our CRYONOMIC® COMBI machines.
• Quick-fit nozzles changed within seconds: no tools required
• Nozzles can be turned in any desired position during operation
• Equipped to plug-in the CRYONOMIC® gun light with adjustable intensity
• The control cable plugs directly into the gun! No more annoying dangling connectors at the gun
• Also available with remote control for dry ice feed rate and blast pressure
Heavy duty blast hoses
A hose set for two-hose COMBI7 dry ice blasting machines contains:
• Heavy duty blast hose with quick coupling and stainless steel earthing
• Rubber pellethose
• One control cable (for start/stop and gun light)
• Protecting sleeve
The blast hoses are available in different lenghts.
Crushes dry ice pellets for cleaning delicate surfaces and objects
• Easy to mount at machine and/or gun (in a matter of seconds with quick coupling)
- can be used with every nozzle
- nozzle does not have to be exchanged or removed
Which pellet crusher to choose?
1. The standard pellet crusher 100% can be used for delicate surfaces.
Indicative example: 10 pellets crushed into 40 particles.
2. The variable crusher 50-100% can be used for less delicate surfaces.
Indicative example if you crush on 50%: 10 pellets crushed into 20 particles.
3. The variable crusher 100-200% can be used for very delicate surfaces.
Indicative example if you crush on 200%: 10 pellets crushed into 80 particles.
(see examples below)
The CRYONOMIC® gun and accessory box for two-hose systems
The gun and accessory box for two-hose systems contains standardly:
• Commonly used round, flat and angled nozzles
• Dry ice crusher for cleaning delicate surfaces and hard to reach spots (one
crusher for all nozzles)
• Gun light
• Empty space to store blast gun, second crusher and electrical cabinet key
• Optional spare parts set
Toolbox with personal protection material
The CRYONOMIC® toolbox (ref. 21460) is perfect to transport:
• your accessory boxes
• two hose sets
• and is provided with an empty space to store the CRYONOMIC® abrasive module!
The toolbox that is used to arrive fully equipped to the place of the cleaning job or to give professional demonstrations, is delivered with a complete range of personal protection material for dry ice blasting:
• 1 safety helmet with ear and face protection
• 12 handgloves size 10
• 10 mouth masks
• 20 disposable overall size XXL
• 200 ear plugs
The toolbox also contains:
• 1 power cord 220V 5m
• 1 earthcable set 5m
Click here to download the brochure!
Control panel COMBI7
• Emergency stop and ON/OFF buttons
• Robust industrial grade single touch control buttons:
- Dry ice feed rate: digital indication
- Gun light: adjustable light intensity
- Abrasive module selector (LED-indicated)
- Blast pressure regulation and manometer
- Remote control activator