9. How are the dry ice pellets made?
Dry ice pellets are made from liquid CO2 stored in a pressurised tank. When expanding the liquid CO2 it forms snow. This snow is compressed and extruded through an extruder plate giving the final dimensions of the pellets. The equipment producing the pellets is called a pelletiser.
- 10. How can dry ice be stored and transported?
- 11. How is CRYONOMIC® equipment different from competitors?
- 12. Does dry ice blasting cool the base material?
- 13. Can I use dry ice on hot tooling?
- 14. Can I use my shop air for operating the system?
- 15. What kind of air system is recommended for contract cleaners?