3. How does dry ice blasting compare to other methods?
The advantages of CRYONOMIC® dry ice blasting as compared to other blasting methods with sand or grid are:
• Cleaning in the production environment
• No need to strip down the production machines
• Short or no production stop
• Fast cleaning method
Powerful but less aggressive
• Leaves the base material intact
• Suitable in food industry
• Pellets do not conduct electricity
• Generates no additional waste
• No decontamination nor disposal of blasting media needed
- 1. In what kind of applications has dry ice cleaning proven to be very effective?
- 2. What happens to the contaminant while dry ice blasting?
- 4. What is dry ice?
- 5. Dry ice blasting: how does it work?
- 6. What kinds of applications are not suited for dry ice cleaning?
- 7. What do I need to clean with dry ice?
- 8. What is the economical benefit of dry ice cleaning?