8. What is the economical benefit of dry ice cleaning?
- Dry ice blasting allows to clean machinery without dismantling or removing the parts from the production area. The reduction of down time of the equipment because of “cleaning in place” creates a significant economical benefit.
- Dry ice cleaning is non abrasive. The lifetime of the machine parts are increased when maintained with dry ice cleaning.
- Dry ice cleaning is for a lot of applications a faster cleaning method than conventional cleaning methods.
- Dry ice cleaning doesn’t require expensive decontamination nor disposal of the blasting or cleaning media.
Do you want more information about dry ice blasting? Contact us or go to our page ‘dry ice process’.
- 1. In what kind of applications has dry ice cleaning proven to be very effective?
- 2. What happens to the contaminant while dry ice blasting?
- 3. How does dry ice blasting compare to other methods?
- 4. What is dry ice?
- 5. Dry ice blasting: how does it work?
- 6. What kinds of applications are not suited for dry ice cleaning?
- 7. What do I need to clean with dry ice?