7. What do I need to clean with dry ice?
These are the required items you need for dry ice blasting:
• A CRYONOMIC® mobile blaster of type COB or COMBI series.
• Adequate compressed air and AC power.
• Pellets in dry ice container.
If desirable, a production site of pellets consists of:
• Optional: pelletiser
• Optional: a storage tank of liquid CO2
- 1. In what kind of applications has dry ice cleaning proven to be very effective?
- 2. What happens to the contaminant while dry ice blasting?
- 3. How does dry ice blasting compare to other methods?
- 4. What is dry ice?
- 5. Dry ice blasting: how does it work?
- 6. What kinds of applications are not suited for dry ice cleaning?
- 8. What is the economical benefit of dry ice cleaning?